Hotel Accommodation in New Zealand
New Zealand offers a wide selection of excellent Hotel accommodation that caters for all levels of expectation and tariff rates. Our No1 Guide provides extensive accommodation information for Hotels within New Zealand. Select our Web site listings for Hotels in New Zealand (hyperlink) or search by region (hypelink) Our comprehensive listings provide full details including pictures, maps, pricing and the ability to book accommodation online.
New Zealand hotels caters to all tastes and budgets, maintaining high standards of accommodation in all the main tourism destinations. Many are 4 – 5 Star chains including Heritage Hotels, Rydges Hotels, Millennium Hotels, Novotel and Crowne Plaza. There are also many standard class New Zealand hotels that provide for a lower cost option. New Zealand also offers a large number of exclusive lodges and stylish small hotels in hideaway locations providing more personalised guest care. All-suit hotels are a relatively new accommodation type providing spacious living with kitchen and laundry facilities within a full service hotel environment.
Hotel Reservation Saving Tips
No1 Guide can help you to help yourself. We have put together a simple list of hotel reservation tips to help you understand how the hotel industry works. Read the tips below to ensure that you get the best possible rate when you book.
1. Plan your trip as far in advance as possible in order to get the lowest rate the room you want in the hotel you want.
2. Search for the lowest rates on hotel reservations for your destination city/area by going on one of the many great online hotel reservation websites like No1 Guide.com. Don’t just book at the first low price you see. Check prices online over the period of a few days or weeks. The prices may go up or down. Either way, you’ll become familiar with what’s a good deal and what’s not.
3. Be flexible about your travel plans as this can help you save money. If you can leave a day or two earlier or later, you can possibly save up to 50% on your hotel reservations.
4. The best rates tend to be found during the off-peak season and during times when hotels seem to have many vacant rooms. Business Hotels in the central city area will often have specials on the weekend and also Resorts often have specials during the week.
5. Check Weekly rates, Weekend specials or Special Internet Rates Regularly.
6. Check suite rates. The Hotel might have a suite available to meet your needs that would be less expensive than two separate rooms. Remember to check on the bathroom arrangement, you may find having only one bathroom too limiting.
7. Consider a travel package deal where you book your hotel reservation, plane ticket, and rental car at the same time with the same company.